Thursday, January 31, 2013

Comfortable Cute


Comfortable Cute

Comfortable Cute - wore similar outfit today and it was easy and comfortable for the office + chasing around my little one.

Sweater Vest: I love pairing sweater vests over dresses and blouses. It gives you some added warmth without all the bulk {I remove the tie/belt and wear open}. Plus this vest is $20 at Old Navy - can't beat it! 



Shirt Dress: I love shirt dresses - so comfortable and can be worn to the office or to chase around my rugrat. This polka dot one at Old Navy is adorable. I am also loving this one at Kohl's from the LC Lauren Conrad line for a little pop of color. 



Opaque Tights: Love them - total staple in my wardrobe. Great selection at Target too!



Favorite Boots: Born boots are SO comfortable for chasing around your little ones. They are so worth the price... and love that their boots are a little wider through the calves so that you can wear thicker socks {or tuck into jeans} if you please. 



Stackable Rings: Loving this trend. Too cute and so easy to wear. 



Perry Mackin Diaper Bag: How adorable is this diaper bag?? So versatile and on sale at Belly Dance Maternity right now. 



I also included the "SOCK BUN" as part of this easy momma look. There are tutorials all over Pinterest and I thought I would give it a try - and I LOVE it! So easy to do and it looks really adorable. Try out this easy Youtube video tutorial here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips