Monday, January 14, 2013

Mommy Style Crush: Miranda Kerr


Mommy Style Crush: Miranda Kerr

My current mommy fashion crush is Miranda Kerr. She always looks so effortless cool and her little boy is BEYOND adorable {and always seems so happy}. She manages to be comfortable - but still look cool! Love that! 


Striped T-shirt
I absolutely love the comfy cool factor of a striped tee for a momma. Tres chic! This is a more pricey Splendid tee (I LOVE the softness of their tees...and I tend to splurge on this brand) but they have tons of budget friendly striped tees at Forever 21 right now. 100%   cotton = 100% machine washable! 



Yellow Cardigan
Yellow is so cheery and I love mixing it with nautical prints. I love the length of this sweater for a great layering piece! 



Skinny Boyfriend Jeans 
Skinny dark denim jeans {that can be rolled} to show off your "showcase" shoes. These are definitely pricey (though I LOVE Paige jeans)...but the Rockstar Skinny jeans at Old Navy are much less expensive and very cute/flattering. 



Leopard Loafers
I love mixing leopard with stripes - and these loafers do the trick! Flats are ideal for chasing around your little monsters. I saw some cute leopard loafers for a cheaper price at Target too! 



Stella & Dot Renegade Bracelet
I absolutely adore the versatility of this bracelet and I wear mine all the time {it is great stacked with your watch and other arm candy}. I have found this bracelet to be SUPER sturdy - which is always helpful when you are a momma. 




3 comments:

  1. Yes! No more mom jeans! Even a new mom can look put together with a few great pieces like these to throw on. So much more stylish than sweats. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips