Friday, January 11, 2013

Some Mommy Fashion: 1

Mommy Friendly



Jack Wills cardigan
I love long cardigans since we all know you are {constantly} bending over as a momma. The extra coverage helps to protect you from showing off your "knickers." 


Current/Elliott skinny jeans
I still love pastel skinnies. They have some wonderful {budget friendly} ones available at Target


TOMS ballet flat
These ballet flats are BEYOND comfortable {they run 1/2 size large} and perfect for chasing around toddlers. 


Earrings
I generally prefer stud earrings with babes...less chance for pulling. 


Lily and Lionel grey scarve
I have a grey leopard scarf and I wear it ALL the time - its so versatile. I am pretty obsessed with scarves as a momma...the uses are endless {burp cloths, nursing cover, etc}. 


Pier One Owl Cookie Jar
I just love owls. Thats all. 




4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips