Monday, April 1, 2013

Baby Products for Mommas



I have been the hugest slacker about blogging lately! Sorry folks! I have been a little crazy lately...will fill you in on those "little" details next week ;) I just wanted to share some of my favorite baby bath products that I have stolen from my son's toiletry stash:

1) Burt's Bee Baby Bee Mutipurpose Ointment: I have SUPER sensitive skin and it has been super dry lately. I lathered this stuff on my face one night (out of desperation since my other lotions & oils were not working)...and I have loved it ever since! It has a little bit of a herbal smell to it...and it goes on a tiny bit greasy...which is why I use it for my night-time routine. But I have really loved what it has done for my dry skin!

2) Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea, Chamomile and Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion: I absolutely LOVE this body lotion! It smells SO yummy (without being overly "perfumey") and it is so rich/creamy. Plus it is $7 at Target and packed with organic ingredients! Can't beat it!

3) Mustela Musti Eau de Soin Spray: This perfume is so delicately scented and hypo-allergenic...making it a perfect fit for a momma that is nursing and carrying her little(s) all over the place. My love {obsession} for Mustela products continues.... :)

4) Aquaphor Baby To-Go Duo Pack: These little to-go tubes of aquaphor are SO perfect for stashing in your diaper bag/purse. Great for baby's delicate skin - and it is my absolute favorite product for my chapped lips. I have the world's most sensitive skin and can't use many chapsticks/lip glosses...but this stuff is SUPER gentle! Love it!

Any baby products that you have "stolen" from your little one? Please share!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips