Monday, April 8, 2013

Pregnancy Loves

Pregnancy Loves

I am so thrilled to announce that we are pregnant with #2! I can hardly wait for Braden to be a big brother and for our family to grow to a "bunch" of four! With this wonderful news, I thought I would post some of my absolute favorite products while pregnant:




Asos Maternity: This is one of my favorite gems for finding cute maternity gear. Free shipping (both ways) and lots of cute stuff for all sorts of occasions. They have great sales too! Found a black gown for my best friend's wedding for $34. Score! I am already ordering maternity gear because my baby bump showed up SO much faster with #2! It was nuts!



Hanky Panky Underwear: Okay, these undies are not cheap. But I LOVE them. They are so comfy/stretchy before and during your pregnancy (one size fits most)...and so much sexier than maternity panties. You can usually find them cheaper at Nordstrom Rack & Neiman Marcus Last Call. Or Target has the best budget friendly version in the robe/pj section for $5.



Weleda Pregnancy Oil: This oil is BY FAR my favorite for itchy belly skin - calms me immediately. It has a light smell and does not leave you feeling like a "grease ball." I did not have stretch marks after pregnancy #1 (don't know if it was genetics or the oil)...but I know I am not taking any chances this time around! ;)



Leachco Body Pillow: Invest in a good body pillow! This one is $32 and is SO worth EVERY penny! I love how compact this one is (some take up your WHOLE bed) and it really helps to take some of the discomfort off your back/hips while catching some MUCH needed Z's.



Prenatal Yoga: Yoga did wonders for me (and my back) during my pregnancy. Plus the relaxing environment is great for you (and baby). If you don't have time to go to a studio - grab a DVD and practice in your living room. And if your fitness center/gym does not offer prenatal-specific yoga, try a more gentle class (Hatha is good) and make sure that it is not a heated yoga (Bikram). Notify your instructor upon arrival of your pregnancy and he/she will provide some modified poses that are safe for you...but if you are feeling uncomfortable - never push yourself. You can always plop in to the child's pose for rest (my favorite).



Lemon Ginger Tea: This tea does wonders for my nausea. So soothing and yummy (especially with a little honey).



Ginger Beer Soda: This soda (make sure it is the soda version...NOT the alcoholic..obviously) is super spicy and it PACKED with ginger. Love it for my nausea. It is also a great item to bring to parties that cocktails are served...it allows you to be social with a "cocktail looking" drink that is alcohol free. Would highly recommend....ginger ale is wonderful too! But I prefer the added spice of the ginger beer.

Any pregnancy products you can't live without? Would love to hear from you! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jessie! I am so excited for you and your growing family! While I was pregnant, to ensure that I was getting a good amount of protein and healthy greens in everyday, I made a smoothie or shake with Amazing Grass Amazing Meal. They come in several different flavors, but I loved the Vanilla Chai flavor the most. They also have bars that I loved as well that I would keep in my purse or car at all times to make sure I was never out and about without something to eat! Good luck to you in your second pregnancy and I can't wait to see you in like 6 weeks! Becky's wedding is coming up so fast! <3 Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Those smoothies and bars sounds amazing! I am going to have to try those! Thanks for the tip Jess :) Can hardly wait to see you SO soon! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since the time period of which Arbonne was created, that they attempt to collection a really substantial honorable business practices. The program code associated with ethics of which Arbonne International Information Global features a lot of the business highest. Every business really should have a set of rules them to ply their trade simply by.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips